Land use planning and management
The territory of Maryino industrial park is provided with all necessary infrastructure.
- Power supply;
- Gas supply;
- Water supply;
- Drainage system;
- Shower runoff drainage system;
- Telecommunication utilities (optical fiber).
Specific capacity per 1 hectares
|22 654 kW||
to 353 kW
|7 578,2 m3 per hour||
to 118 m3 per hour
|782 m3 per day||
to 12,2 m3 per day
|580,5 m3 per day||
to 9 m3 per day
* Individual capacity could be provided by advance agreement
- Local treatment facility;
- Distribution transformer substations;
- Pumping stations, etc.
- External roads;
- Interquartile roads;
- Turning circles;
- Parking lots.
- Checkpoints with watchposts;
- Other infrastructure constructions.
Land use planning and management schedule
- Utilities designing (I & II project phase) is completed.
- Construction of external utilities (I & II project phase) is completed;
- Construction of interquartile utilities (I project phase) is completed;
- Construction of interquartile utilities (II project phase) is completed.
The facility management company called Capital-Energo LLC performs facility management of industrial zone area, utilities, road network and also supports residents during the construction and operation process.
Principal duties of Capital-Energo LLC:
At land use planning stage:
- Technical customer of interquartile utilities and road network construction.
At the stage of factories designing and construction:
- Issues of technical specifications on connection to utilities connection points for residents;
- Issues of technical specifications on connection to road network;
- Checking of technical specifications’ performing by residents during factories designing and construction.
At the stage of the Industrial zone operation and maintenance:
- Facility management of a common territory. Organization of road traffic and control-and-access regime, cleanup activities of the territory and taking care of plantations;
- Facility management of utilities: gas and water supplies, drainage system, security and video monitoring;
- Administrative activities. Submitting of industrial zone territory renewal to residents for approval and service payments’ obtaining.
Supplementary services: cleanup activities of the territory and utilities maintenance, corporate personnel delivery, other services on residents’ demands.